Saturday, June 8, 2013

Bellaidea Guest DT for June

Welcome to one of our Guest Designers this month..




My name is Agnieszka but in the scrapbooking world I go by Bellaidea.
Together with my husband - I'm still dating him - we're taking care of our two treasures - a girl and a boy.

I love traveling, taking photos, oranges and African bush aroma, , old books, pictures and houses, doilies, trips with friends to Italy, evenings by the fireplace, mystery perfumes, reading books to my children (even though they can read by themselves), audiobooks during long distance drives, praising people for their talent and creativity and meeting with other nice ladies for a cup of coffee.

My favorite place to spend great time is Kruger Park and Zimbali in South Africa.
I scrapbook for many reasons- to preserve memories, to make my kids remember I always care about them, to have MY time when I need it, to keep in touch with all my scrap-friend all over the world. My style is ecletic , part of romantic, touch of whimsy, influenced by mixed media a lot. You will find on my projects; lace, chipboards, doilies, torned corners, fussy cutting, etc.. but I never forget the most important is the photo and a story. Sometimes I hide my journaling when it`s very personal...

Last couple of years I had a pleasure to design for many blog challenges and producers like Scrap FX, Berry 71 Bleu, Scraps of Elegance, 13 arts, studio 75,  Papercraft Scandinavia and Magenta .

I cordially invite you to my blog, where you can find out what I'm doing at late night when my family members are sleeping: Bellaideascrapology




I used Donna Salazar papers and stickers, love those colors!
I added couple flowers from Inkido and fantastic chipboards from Scrapiniec.
Thank you again!












9 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

So beautiful Bellaidea! Love the canvas...and such a great photo too! Love your work and fabulous piece! So great that you love the Kruger in SA, we love it too! ;-)

Dana Tatar said...

Stunning piece Bellaidea! Thanks for sharing your work with us this month!

Riikka Kovasin said...

So stunning! Gorgeous colors and awesome composition :)

Norma Gomez said...

Welcome Bellaide! You layout is gorgeous, love the colors and all the layers. Thanks for joining us this month :D

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Loving the blue and the whole design! I can't take my eyes off that gorgeous doily! :)

fairyrocks said...

Stunning art work, love that shade of blue, it just brings a white hot summer day by the ocean to life. Keep smiling and creating

Beatrice Lawson said...

You are just brilliant! Every one of your projects is amazing and simply perfect. I love the colours you use and the gorgeous pic too.

Unknown said...

Very pretty Ag! You did an amazing job with the canvas!
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Great job! I love the blue background of the canvas. How you just did it? I want to make one for myself as well. Can you give me some tips how to come up with this? I want to do the same project at home since I get bore staying home alone.

Please visit My Website: Online PhD Degrees